Who wants a silver axe or three?
I have 40 silver axes. I have reason to believe that there are a few people on here that really want silver axes to make cute patterned stumps in their towns!
For those that don’t know, a silver axe will ALWAYS create a little pattern on the stump of a tree chopped with it.
- Reblog this post, like it, stare at it, print it out and stick it to your cat…whatever. Just don’t spam, also giveaway blogs won’t win.
- Every day starting April 14 until I run out of axes, I will give away 5! If I get more axes, the giveaway goes on!
- Each day will have 3 winners: One person gets 3 axes, and two people get 1 axe each.
- I will choose the winners randomly. You can only win once!
- You don’t have to be following me but I’d love it if you did!
- You have to be able to give me your friend code and pick up the axes within one day of winning - otherwise I will pick someone else.
Well, get going! I’ve got axes to get rid of!
I can’t have coffee anymore due to stomach issues so this is…such good porn for me.
Coffee porn. (Cinemagraphs and gifs from this cool article.)
AKA Sean Bonner porn.
cries a lot about Celeste’s observatory in ACWW
it was a mistake to take it out in ACNL :(
In my imagination, Celeste and I hang out
at night and she’ll tell me stories about the stars. :’)
Once your town rolls over to bunny day, many rocks will spawn all over your town. This is for the purpose of breaking them to find Stone Eggs to turn in for Zipper T. Bunny’s prizes.
There’s a REALLY high chance that the event will glitch out where the rocks will not be removed the following day, and they’ll turn into normal unbreakable rocks.
So be sure to break all the rocks before the event ends in order to prevent this bug from happening!
BATTIESSS!!! All of them are LOOSELY based on what I mention the species to be so if it looks off that’s why, I took some creative liberty a-aha :’D
Moko the Normal Bat based on a Mindoro stripe-faced fruit bat.
Marlene the Uchi Bat based on a Spotted bat.
Cal the Lazy Bat based on your good old Vampire bat.
Sasha the Snooty Bat based on a Honduran white bat.
And Melonie the Normal(?) Bat based on a Fruit Bat..and a watermelon :’D
these are so fun to draw omg.
A gyroid that I made in Ceramics! It doesn’t dance, but can be used as a container.